- Users can now merge entities in the details view in addition to the list view. To help the user, all the linked entities are given under Merge suggestions.
- In addition to importing via UI, we now have import via API calling for an easy and hassle-free import.
- Configurations introduced to specify user information for reporting NCMEC reports.
- The user can now specify the default entity.
- Configurations for smooth installation and uninstallation of templates.
- Configurations to reflect the changes made via UI as well as platform, custom, or templates.
- Downloads will no longer be loaded with junk data while downloading entities with links.
- Errors in saving when no changes have been made in Assign and Unassign.
- Restricted users will no longer be able to view a value list item by flagging an entry.
- The time-zone field getting stored inappropriately as it is a non-mandatory field while filling up a form is resolved.
- Access rights issue for deleted users. Data access is restricted.
- Errors while using the search on entity type, value list, and other admin pages in hybrid mode.
- Issues related to Value list items.
- Unwanted logs in log entries.
- Issues in sending invite emails after creating an instance. Users can receive emails once again.
- Multi-value list datatype from text to long text to support the model.
- Issues in a yes/no field that results in the disappearance of a previous value chosen field.
- Issues in FieldExpression evaluator to support Json message body replacements.
- Sync service bugs.
- Issues in incoming email stream. Now there will not be any problem in encoding and decoding mauri characters.
- Admin section Default User setting errors.
- Issues with special characters in Email integration.
- Unwanted fields in Create organizations forms.
- Issues related to the System Status list page.
- Failures occurred while running “All test case”.
- Issues related to setting link names while importing spreadsheets.
- Extended the IsDefaultParent functionality from supporting one entity to multiple entities.
- Adjusted the comma functionality in synonyms.
- The decimal values and whole numbers you type in your forms will stay the same. It will not get converted.
- Users must have faced errors due to creating field names with the names of entities and vice versa. We have added a validation message to avoid this error while naming them.
- Minor bug fixes